Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Tree!

We drove home from the cabin on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, let Will take a little nap, unpacked the car, had some lunch and then headed on our annual trip to Home Depot to pick out a tree (with a stop by Starbucks for a white chocolate peppermint mocha on the way home...another tradition!!  Actually, we used to go to Starbucks on the way and drink our coffee while picking out the tree...now our hands are a little too full to drink coffee!!)


Lauren, showing us how tall the tree needed to be.

Starting to look like siblings I think!!!
An ornament?! Can I EAT it??!
Since we decorated the tree, Will has had lots of "No Touch" training!  He actually seems to listen pretty well.  Scott and I find ourselves looking at eachother in disbelief when we tell him no to something and he obeys.  This was not so much the case at this age with Lauren :-)

No comments: