When we give Lauren instructions we try to get her to answer us with a "Yes Mommy/Daddy" or "Yes Ma'am/Sir" to get some kind of acknowledgement that she has heard us and has any intention of obeying. Well being Lauren, she likes to tweak things and try to convince us that we don't control her and she'll sometimes say "Yes Daddy" to me or "Yes Ma'am" to Scott with a smirk on her face. A couple months ago she came out with "Yes Gock" when I asked her to do something. Of course I wanted to know what Gock was! Never got an answer.
The other night at dinner she was being silly and saying goofy things like Mommy is a tree, or Daddy is a wall (HILARIOUS to her!!!) and then she said "I'm Gock!" Scott took her up to bed that night and asked her again what
-"kindaaaa like a big tower of blocks" and
-"like hickory dickory dock"
Oh, well that clears it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment