Friday, April 22, 2011

April Photo Dump

Playing with my shoes and purses is definitely still one of Lauren's favorite things to do!  Here she is also playing with one of those bags that says in big writing "THIS IS NOT A TOY"!  And I always thought, why the heck do they need to write that on the bag, who would want to play with a piece of plastic?!  Lauren...that's who!


She's also up for hire if you need someone to push your kid on the swing for hours!  Nate will provide a glowing reccomendation, I'm sure!

Snuggles!


Checking out those tiny fingers!



Playing tag with Jack.  She loves running and playing tag with us in the back yard right now.

A rare pose without the really intense smile!!!
Will loves rolling around on a soft blanket and kicking his legs.
Almost captured a smile on camera!  I'm not exactly sure when his FIRST smile was...I couldn't decide when it was a real smile or just a full tummy sleepy one, but we definitely had some real ones last weekend, so that would be 5 1/2 weeks.  We hope to see more and more!!!
Hanging out on the play mat


And this really deserves its own post but I am just still getting used to remembering to take pictures when I have Lauren and Will by myself but despite the lack of pictures this was a happy happy morning!  We drove down to Peachtree City for a yummy brunch at J Christophers to celebrate Hayden officially becoming Hayden WILLIAMS!  So so happy for Brad, Aria & Hayden!








No comments: