Apologies for pics being all out of order but Blogger has not been our friend these past 2 days and is just NOT cooperating. So anyways, here are some pics of a fun afternoon playing in the back yard in my kiddy pool last week...thanks so much to my Great Aunt Susan!
My swimsuit model pose
June of last year...I was still very confused about the bathing suit look...maybe because I was wearing it in my glider instead of in the pool?
Sept of last year showing off my cuteness to the whole beach

The model pose takes practice...and balance!
Lucy loved the pool as much as I did...I think she thought she was in doggie water bowl heaven!
Checking the temperature and splashing around with my favorite turquoise ball (this goes with my ball popper toy and I like to put all the other balls back in but hang on to this one for safe-keeping!)
1 comment:
She looks SO cute in her pool- and like she's having so much fun! I can't wait to put Gabriella in her little baby pool now. =)
Post a Comment