On Saturday we got together with all my playgroup buddies and their families for a low country boil. It was such a good time!
Do you KNOW how fun a ball pool is??? Well Jack and I can tell you all about it!!
Walking around with Mommy and her finger...that's all I need to keep me steady these days. Mommy says I actually don't really need it; I just think I do...but for now I like to keep her close by. I tell her she should enjoy it while it lasts!
All the walking around and playing tired me out! Nothing like Daddy's lap to chill out on with my milk :-)
All the mamas and kids...wait, except for me! Yep, I'd already called it a night...I'm the baby of the group and have the earliest bed time. No complaints from anyone about that :-)
And all the Daddys. I think there must be some kind of rule that they have to wear khaki shorts. I sure am glad I'm a girl and don't have to follow that silly rule!
No comments:
Post a Comment