It has been a BUSY fall! Some of what we've been up to...
The main reason I've been so busy!! I am open for business - or PolkaDot Grace is!! I finally took the plunge and decided to officially start selling my children's clothing. This is at the Smyrna Jonquil Festival...I was so happy Scott brought Lauren and Will down to visit me both days!
We had our first movie night with Lauren and let her stay up late to watch Winnie the Pooh! Lauren and Lucy both loved the popcorn, and Lauren was very sweet sharing with her doggie! Today we popped popcorn from a microwave bag and Lauren was holding and "reading" the back...she said "it says don't feed your dog popcorn from your bowl; throw her some on the ground!" So glad they provide that disclaimer on the bag!
We've had fun getting together to watch football with friends. And this picture just makes me realize how big these girls have gotten!!
Carving our pumpkin and proud of the finished product! I kept my usual spot behind the camera and away from the pumpkin guts this year :-)
Heading out on a Daddy/Daughter date to Johnny's Pizza!
Whew! I think I'm officially caught up on pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment