We forgot about these pictures on the camera from 4th of July! Daddy and I played a competitive game of ladder golf at Mr. Austin's!
My best shots were from short range!
Here's me and Mama up late watching fireworks. This was definitely the latest I'd ever been up, not counting trips to the emergency room. Which is one place we were all happy not to be at this 4th of July! Last year right before 4th of July I scared us all by not wanting to put any weight on 1 leg. Turned out it was just a virus but we were happy to make it through this weekend with no similar scares. That trip was the 1st of 3 to the emergency room last summer and we are hoping to NOT repeat that this year! Bring on a healthy summer Mommy says!
(I actually was more excited about the fireworks than I look in this picture!!)
And on to "How brave is Mommy?" ...we've been doing a little bit of this lately...
I look confident, don't I?! Pray for us Mommy on Friday, I think we may give potty training a shot!!
1 comment:
LOVE that last picture! She is such a cutie! Praying for you on Friday!!!
Post a Comment