Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Mini Stay-cation with Mama

Mama had a lot to live up to in the stay-cation department after Daddy set the bar so high while she was in Ireland. And she only had 2 days to compete while Daddy was in Savannah for his buddy Mr. Austin's bachelor party. Never fear though...my mama can pack a lot into a couple days!! Daddy left on Thursday and we had Miss Aria come over to play with me (I think she may have also had dinner and a glass of wine with Mama but I'm sure she came over because she wanted to play with me!) On Friday morning my buddies Anna, Brandon, and Ian all came to play and have lunch, and then after naps we headed over to my friend Jack's house to play!

Here we are taking a water break!


I LOVE playing in Jack's car! I like to get in, and out, and then in again, then out again, and oh it can go on for quite some time!!

A little brain freeze?! Perhaps that bite was a little bigger and colder than I anticipated!


Nonetheless, ice cream is RIGHT ON!!! Thanks Miss Katie!!
I slept HARD Friday night after all that fun. Then we woke up on Saturday morning and headed to a consignment sale with my Great Aunt Susan. Now, shopping is ok, but I like to be on the move, so when Susan offered to take me outside to play and let Mama shop, well, we both jumped on that offer! Mama got me a couple of fall outfits and since the weather is actually cooling down already I might be sporting them out soon (if they're not way too big....)
We've kind of been laying low since then...I caught a yucky stomach virus last week and well let's just say it was NOT fun. I'm feeling much better now though. Mama and I are off to meet Daddy for a picnic lunch today...yippee! See ya!

No comments: