Monday, October 6, 2008

My First Trip to the Beach!

It's official - I LOVE the beach! I have a feeling I'll love it even more in another couple years when I can play a little more and bury Daddy in the sand, and maybe even build a sandcastle on top of him, but for a 1st trip this was pretty perfect!
Mommy helped me pack up all my stuff the night before we left...all the essentials. Mommy and Daddy kept commenting on how many "essentials" I seemingly have and how they didn't pack nearly so much stuff for their beach trips before I was born. They were laughing when they remembered a beach trip they took in college when they decided at about 11pm on a Friday that it sounded like a good weekend to head to the beach! Well things sure have changed a bit, but they assure me it's all for the better, and that this was their favorite trip to the beach ever because they got to enjoy it with ME :-)

Check me out! Am I not the cutest thing you've ever seen on the beach??!

Oh wait, here's something twice as cute!!! Here's me and my friend Anna cooling off in a little pool in the shade. I really wanted to taste that sea horse!

This picture kind of sums up my view of vacation. You see, Mommy had me wear this sun hat, oh, pretty much all the time, which was great because I really don't like getting bright sun in my eyes, but the hat sometimes just worked a little too well and all I got to see was, well, the inside of the hat. It really didn't bother me too much...I mean it's a cute hat, and sometimes you just have to make a little sacrifice in the name of fashion, right?!

Full tummies after dinner at Bud and Alley's Taco Bar.

Stopping to check out the view during a walk around Rosemary Beach.

Taking a little break from the sun to play with Miss Piggy in my bumbo seat.

Seaside for a sunset bottle overlooking the water...life is good!

See you next year, beach!!! I can't wait to come back!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Such great pictures!!! Looks like a fun trip. :)