Well, I'm learning about Georgia weather and what I've learned so far is that it likes to trick us. As soon as we think fall is here it turns out to be an 80 degree afternoon! We have had a couple mornings that it's been pretty chilly outside though, so I've gotten to try on some of my fall wardrobe. (Sadly it's much more limited than the amazing summer wardrobe I had courtesy of all Mama's great friends' shower gifts!!! Yes, gone are the days of getting to wear a new dress every day for 3 weeks straight! It sure was great while it lasted!) 

Check out this cute little overalls from mama's friends in Ireland. They brought these all the way from Ireland to New York to me when I was still in Mama's tummy! They even have some designs on the back pockets which I hear is the most important part!
This little fall dress is perfect for rolling under my crib in!
I started out on this blanket...see why I'm so happy with myself?!

Daddy says this is the perfect fall outfit for any occasion!

YAAAYYYY GEORGIA!!! Note the look of pure pride in Daddy's face to see me so happy dressed in my red and black!
No comments:
Post a Comment