Tuesday, June 19, 2012

March Catch Up (yes I know it's June...)

Lauren participated in a Cherokee Impact soccer league this spring.  Scott took her every time and I enjoyed some quiet time at home while Will napped.  I think she enjoyed it ... although not nearly as much as gymnastics.  And due to some rain days and other things that came up I don't think she ever got to do it enough weeks in a row to really get used to it.  We'll see if it's a repeat activity!

Showing us how fast she was going to run before her first practice!  This was the time Scott said she won all the races!  Our girl definitely likes to run!

We went back for another trip to the Botanical Gardens since our fist trip got cut short with rain.  It is just a beautiful place and I would definitely go more often if we lived a little closer (and it were a little cheaper!)





One more pic from St. Paddy's Day that Julie took and that I just love!
Jack, Lauren, Jilian & Caroline...love seeing my girl have so much fun with her buddies!
We had so much fun at a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt that I helped to plan.




This was the month Will earned the nickname "Fluffhead"


So excited about her prize for finding the golden egg!

Lauren was more than happy to have her picture taken with the Easter bunny so long as she didn't have to sit in his lap!
And some pics from Lauren's school Easter Egg Hunt and party...
This is Lauren's classic school party face ... NOT her favorite thing.  She is always so quiet and clingy not herself when I go to her classroom. 

Getting some help from her buddies to fill up her egg tray.



Done.  Can we go home now?! 

No comments: