| Heading out on a fancy date with Daddy to Chick Fil A! |
And here's some pics from this weekend where Lauren just so happened to be wearing lots of red and pink...Valentines appropriate, right?! We had another weekend of fabulous weather and spent lots of time outside playing. Scott even got a game of golf in after church on Sunday and Lauren and I just hung out in the back yard and enjoyed the sun.
We headed outside again after Lauren took a "nap" and walked in the neighborhood, went to the playground and then played on the tricycle.
Scott and I celebrated Valentines on Saturday night with our tradition of cooking up a yummy meal at home. Scott made Chilean sea bass wrapped in banana leaves on the Egg and it was fabulous! Added bonus at 8 months pregnant - getting to put feet up on the couch immediately after dinner!!! This last week I have definitely started to feel a lot more pregnant! I was finishing up making curtains for Lauren's room and belly gravity was so getting the better of me while I was trying to spread fabric out on the floor. It is sad when you can't decide if it would be easier to crawl across the floor to get something or get up!! haha! We had an ultrasound last week at the doctor because I am measuring a little small, but we were so happy to learn that everything looks perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment