Doctor reccomendations are to limit computer time when you have spring fever, but since it's raining again, we're back! We've documented some of our spring fever symptoms below:

Friday evening patio time at one of Mama and Daddy's favorite restaurants, El Azteca. No better way to spend a Friday evening, or so I'm told!
Lots of rides on Daddy's shoulders. I like to throw in a little hair pulling while I'm up there.
More messy lunches!
Hanging out in the kitchen with Mama
"Hello in there!!! Come out here and play with me!!!"

Showing off my new skills with my walker! Mama and Daddy had their 2nd annual St. Paddy's Day fish fry so I sported out my shamrock shirt!
My newest friend Ian came to join in the fun. Isn't he a cutie??
At the zoo this Monday with Mama...there is a big snake behind us!
And here we are at the aquarium yesterday...I told ya we've been busy! (And yes, I had shoes on when we got to the aquarium but my facination with the velcro caused Mama to pop them in the diaper bag in case I lost them!)
And here's the other reason we've been away from the computer...Mama's been a little obsessed with making me this dress all week!
No comments:
Post a Comment