I had a great 1st Christmas! We started out the celebrations at Gigi and Pops' house on Christmas Eve. Here I am at Christmas Eve service at their church. Reverend Glenn started out by saying that of all the services in the year there is none more appropriate to hear the sounds of babies' voices...after all we were celebrating the birth of baby Jesus! Well, I took him right up on his offer and am pretty sure I won the award for the noisiest baby. Pops was nice enough to entertain me by letting me claw at his face for a while! 
Opening presents on Christmas morning

Opening presents on Christmas morning 
Our attempt at a family picture in front of the Christmas tree.
Then we headed home for more fun with Mommy's side of the family! First things first though - we had to try out my new wagon! I LOVE it!

What? More presents?! Yep, Mama tells me I am one spoiled and blessed little girl! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment