Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had all my friends over on the day after Halloween to watch the GA/FL game and check out eachother's costumes. Aside from the dissappointing game (which we're not allowed to talk about), we all had a great time!
Of course all those mommies wanted to get a picture of us all together in our costumes. Anna has been around a bit longer than the rest of us and can't be tricked into picture time!


Hmmm you kind of remind me of my pink elephant...


Taste those fluffy ears...don't mind if I do! Avery's such a pal!


Daddy says he hopes boys have this same effect on me!


The girls and their mamas. Left to right is Miss Rosie and Avery the pink poodle, Miss Liz and Anna the lady bug, and then me and my mama!

And there's Miss Shannon with Davis the dinasour...those dinasours are hard to keep a hold of!

Look at him go!

Davis and I were sportin' our GA gear. What? You think this hat is too big? Anna told me it fits just fine!

I had to take a little break from the action...luckily Miss Aria was there to let me lay on her leg :-) Gotta say, if this is what Hallween is all about, I like it...bring on the candy next year!!!

No comments: